JOIN US IN POWERING CHANGE
We are looking for interns who share our purpose to power progress and our culture of inclusion, collaboration, and care. We’ll give you the support you need to forge your own path, and you’ll have real responsibilities and meaningful projects to work on right from the start.
WHERE YOU FIT IN
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together, by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. We believe that rising standards of living for a growing global population are likely to continue to drive demand for energy, including oil and gas, for years to come. At the same time, technology changes and the need to tackle climate change means there is a transition underway to a lower-carbon, multi-source energy system.As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in meeting the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally, and socially responsible ways. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of the energy industry.
Join us in our ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050, and sooner if that is possible.This posting covers all roles across the Commercial, Corporate, and Technical programmes. Shell matches you into a particular programme based on your skills and preference.Based: West Malaysia / East MalaysiaStart date: Interns will be hired and onboarded once a year in June / July 2023.
Deadline: The deadline for application is March 2023.
Early application is strongly recommended as Shell recruits on a rolling basis.
What Are We Looking ForStudents who meet the following requirements:
- Possess a degree (Bachelors or Masters) that is either relevant
- To be eligible for the Assessed Internship Program, you should be in your penultimate year of study
- Possess leadership presence and involvement in team working environment experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have valid work authorization in Malaysia.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop. Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position. However, if you are interested in a specific role, you can express your interest.
- Candidates must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which they are assigned to work in the Programme.
- Dependent of the nature of work, roles can be based in either West or East Malaysia locations.
Learn more about Shell careers on our website: www.shell.com/careers
The future. Yours to make.