𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 @ 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗖
Hey, future graduates! Do you know internships can play a crucial role in jumpstarting one’s career Yes, it can, and guess what? You’re in luck as SIDC is looking for interns!
- We welcome graduates with strong analytical and problem-solving skills from Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Studies, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, Islamic Finance and Banking, Languages, Communications, Law and other disciplines. Those with relevant professional qualifications are also encouraged to apply.
- Currently residing in and a citizen of Malaysia,
- Currently a penultimate or final year student pursuing a relevant undergraduate degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution locally or abroad,
- An academic track record with a minimum of Second Class Honours or CGPA 3.0 or equivalent.
- Able to intern for a minimum period of 2 months
Please submit the required documents below in PDF format:
- Internship Application Form (download HERE)
- Latest Academic Results / Transcript
- Pre-University / Diploma Result Slip, whichever is applicable (Eg: Foundation, Matriculation, STPM, SPM, O-Level, A-Level, American Degree Program, Australian Matriculation, International Baccalaureate)
- A copy of your NRIC
- Internship placement letter issued by the university (if any)
We invite interested candidates to apply by preparing the aforementioned documents and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in any of the fields listed, then we are looking for you!
Apply now by submitting your CV and relevant document to 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿@𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗰.𝗰𝗼𝗺.𝗺𝘆 by 𝟭𝟰 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
or for more information please CLICK HERE