- A : 13 – 17 years old (Secondary school)
- B : 18 – 23 years old (Tertiary – Form 6, A-level, matriculation, college and university)
- Participant must submit the infographic by 22 October 2021, 5pm.
- The size of the infographic must be in 800 x 2000 px with the file format of .PNG, .JPG or .PDF.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge or panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
Prize-Giving Ceremony on 31st October 2021:
|Champion:||KLESF merchandise worth RM 300 and e-Certificate of Award|
|1st Runner-up:||KLESF merchandise worth RM 200 and e-Certificate of Award|
|2nd Runner-up:||KLESF merchandise worth RM 150 and e-Certificate of Award|
|2x Consolation||KLESF merchandise worth RM 50 each|
- e-certificate for all certificate of achievement and participation
- UTAR students are entitled to USSDC points.
|Call for submission:||13 September – 22 October 2021|
|Due date for submission:||22 October 2021 (Friday), 5pm|
|Judging period:||25 – 29 October 2021|
|e-Award ceremony:||31 October 2021 (Sunday)|
All submitted entries must be in the file format of .PNG, .JPG or .PDF. and to be received by 22 October 2021 (Friday) @ 5.00 pm via Google Form and Submission Link: https://forms.gle/iWBoLVpqDqeDuex86
More information, kindly please scan the QR code or visit : HERE