UCSI University’s support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, we encourage students to observe, reflect and write on the role of youth in nation building.
Closing entries : 31 August 2021
Malaysia celebrates its 64th Independence Day this year 2021. To you, what does gaining independence mean and how does it impact the future generation of the nation?
- Open to all high school students between 16 and 20 years old residing in Malaysia
- The length of the essay must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
- The submission must be an original piece of work and well-written in English.
- The submission must be from a single author.
- The essay must be inspiring and have a persuasive call to action on issues discussed.
- The essay must be typed in Times New Roman; 12 point, justified, 1.5 between lines, 2.0 between paragraphs.
- All entries must be submitted through the online portal.
- RM5,000 cash
- 100% tuition fee waiver*
- RM3,000 cash
- RM10,000 tuition fee waiver*
- RM1,500 cash
- RM8,000 tuition fee waiver*
- RM1,000 cash
- RM5,000 tuition fee waiver*
- RM800 cash
- RM3,000 tuition fee waiver*
Consolation Prize (15)
- RM400 cash
- RM2,000 tuition fee waiver*
This competition offers local and international high school students residing in Malaysia an opportunity to showcase their English language essay writing skills. Our aim is to encourage them to be interested in social and community issues and to express their thoughts through the art of essay writing using the English language.
However, you have to read and study the details in terms and condition as well as the submission through this link :